These Terms and Conditions set out the laws and laws governing the use of the Simplyjobs Website at https://simplyjobs.co.za by accessing this portal, we suppose that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements are subject to the following terminology: “Client,” “You” and “Your” relates to you, the individual logging in to this portal and complying with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company” relates to our Company, “Ourself,” “We,” “Our” and “Us.” “Party” or “Us” relates to the Client as well as ourselves.
All conditions apply to the grant, recognition and consideration of compensation needed to perform the method of our help to the Customer in the most suitable way in order to meet the requirements of the Customer with regard to the delivery of the specified facilities of the Company in accordance with and subject to South African law
Do not continue to use info carer unless you agree to accept all the terms and conditions on this section.
Unless otherwise stated, Simplyjobs and/or its licensors shall be entitled to intellectual property rights for all material on the website. It is reserved for all intellectual property rights. For your own personal use, subject to restrictions set out in these terms and conditions, you can access this from the simplyjobs website
You must not:
republish material from Simplyjobs, Sell, Lease or Sub-license, duplicate or copy material from Simplyjobs
Parts of this page provide people with an chance to publish and share views and data in some fields of the page. Comments are not filtered, edited, published or reviewed by Simplyjobs before they appear on the page. Comments do not represent Simplyjobs, representatives and/or affiliates ‘ views and opinions. Comments represent the person’s views and opinions posting their views and opinions. To the effect allowed by applicable law, data Simplyjobs not be responsible for any Comments or responsibility, damage or expense incurred and/or experienced as a consequence of any use and/or publishing on this page of the Comments and/or presence thereof.
We exclude all depictions, warranties and circumstances related to our website and the use of this website to the full extent allowed by applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer will: restrict or exclude our or your liability for murder or personal injury; restrict or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; restrict any of our or your liabilities in any manner that is not allowed under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be protected under applicable law.
We reserve the right to request that all connections or connections to our website be removed. Upon demand, you agree to cancel all connections to our website instantly. We also reserve the right to appreciate these terms and conditions and at any moment it links strategy. By connecting continually to our website, you agree to be obliged by these terms and conditions and to follow them.
If you discover any connection that is harmful for any purpose on our website, you are free to email us and notify us at any time. We will consider applications for removal of connections, but we are not required to do so or to react straight to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Simplyjobs web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Simplyjobs does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Simplyjobs may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Simplyjobs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.